SUNDAY JULY 8 2018
Interested in volunteering?
Ever wanted to know what a Triathlon is, or are considering doing one, and want to experience what the excitement is all about? Come volunteer with us!
Volunteers are a huge part of this event and they contribute to its success.
Simply put, these events could not happen without the help of our great volunteers! Students can earn high school volunteer hours.
Our amazing volunteers perform a wide variety of tasks including:
Helping athletes during the registration process handing out race numbers, timing chips, body marking and making sure the proper steps are followed
- Work at water stations along the course, handing cups of water to the athletes
- Taking off timing chips and handing out water at the finish line
- Working as a marshal around the transition area and run course to keep athletes going in the right direction and clearing spectators off the course
- Helping in the post-race food area,
- And a variety of other event specific tasks
Please email Donna, at WSTrivolunteer@gmail.com
Please include which event(s) you are interested in helping out at. Attention all managers, coaches, parents, players, group leaders and triathlon clubs! If your group would like to stay together let us know we will do our best to accommodate. Email Donna at the address above for details!
It’s FUN to volunteer!!